Offering 21+ years of accomplishment in the field of Information Technology, I have used my experience to deliver outstanding results for companies. My acumen in IT Business Solutions, Human Interface Development, User Acceptance Testing, Project Planning & Management, Electronic Medical Record systems, and Information Security systems has allowed me to spearhead huge, organization implementations with stunning results:
- Designed, built, and deployed the Perioperative Electronic Medical Record for Scripps Health Information Services.
- Designed, built and deployed the Centricity Patient Tracker system enterprise-wide for Scripps Health Information Services.
- In addition, I utilized project management methodologies for the enterprise-wide implementation of Integra Custom Instrument Management System and Perioperative EMR interfaces.
- Proven dedication to outstanding client/user service through process efficiencies in providing application development support in compliance with client specifications, budgets and deadlines that enable the business to achieve cost and serve quality advantages in target markets.
- Detail-oriented, and methodical with analytical thinking to resolve systems administration and application support issues even under stress.
- Well-organized with multitasking, prioritization skills and business acumen that optimize IT resources to achieve outstanding results.
- Exceptional people, management, and interpersonal verbal and written communication skills that inspire confidence, performance excellence, and teamwork synergies across diverse ethnicities and multi-functional engagements.